Starbucks does it again, a perfect summer refreshing drink, Cool Lime Refresher. It’s only 50 calories (16 0z), refreshing and cooling for those hot summer days. If I ever order a frapp, it’s always a Vanilla Bean as it has the least calories and it doesn’t really have a strong coffee taste, and my son loves it! I almost always get a Cool Lime Refresher or Passion Tea Sweetened. This would be perfect for a summer get together, a nice drink to freshen up your guest.
Starbucks Cool Lime Refresher DIY Copycat Recipe
Starbucks Lime Refresher Copycat Recipe
- ¼ cup mint leaves, chopped finely
- 1 cup peeled and chopped cucumber
- 3 cups water
- 3/4 cups of your favorite sweetener
- 2 cups fresh lime juice
- Add Lime Garnish (optional)
serves 16 oz.
- Strain cucumber and mint from water in jar/pitcher
- , pour cucumber water into juice pitcher
- stir in lime juice
- serve over ice