Make your own Starbucks Dragonfruit Mango Refresher Recipe!!! Many people are raving over this refreshment, it’s a perfect dragonfruit infused drink that has a hint of mango and lemonade (optional). I had to recreate the recipe, let me share my copycat recipe, which will only costs $1.62 for a 20 oz. serving verses the nearly $4 refreshment.
Starbucks Mango Dragonfruit Refresher DIY Copycat Recipe
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 Packet of Crystal Light Peach Mango (single serving) or Mango Juice 4 oz
- 1 Packet of Great Value Dragonfruit Drink Mix (single serving)
- 1 teaspoon of your favorite sweetener
- 1 cup of Ice
- ¼ cup Mango fruit or Dragon Fruit, chopped finely for Garnish (optional)
serves: 20 oz.
- Pour Water into a Shaker Cup
- Add 1/2 packet of Crystal Light Peach Mango (single serving) or Mango Juice 4 oz.
- Add 1 packet of Great Value Dragonfruit Drink Mix (single serving)
- Add 1 teaspoon of your favorite sweetener
- Add 1 cup of Ice
- Optional: Add the 1/4 cup of Mango Fruit or Dragonfruit, finely chopped
- Shake all ingredients in a shaker cup
- Pour into a 20 oz. serving cup with ice
- Alternative: You can replace 1 cup of water with lemonade for your preference, they offer this at Starbucks as well
If you want to see the money saving breakdown, read the details below. You might be able to save even more if you already carry these ingredients in your home.
Save Money making your own Starbucks Mango Dragonfruit Refresher for $1.62
- 1/4 Mango: 41 cents ($1.75 for 1 full fruit)
- 1/4 Dragonfruit: 75 cents ($2.98 for 1 full fruit)
- 2 cups water, 1 cup of ice: free
- 1 teaspoon of sugar: 5 cents
- 1/2 Mango Peach Crystal Light Packet: 24 cents ($2.48 for 10pk individual servings)
- 1 Great Value Dragonfruit Drink Mix: 17 cents ($1.74 for 10pk individual servings)
Total DIY Serving: $1.62
Servings: 20 oz.
Starbucks price: $2.95 to $4.45
Buy your own Reusable Starbucks Tumblers
You can drop by your local Walmart, to find these cool Starbucks Tumblers at nearly half the retail price when purchasing directly from the Starbucks cafe. When I checked my local Starbucks cafe, they were ringing up anywhere from $20-$30 depending on the style and size. Here are a few styles of tumblers that I spotted at my local Walmart. Costco has the double pack of the white styled bottle for $14.99 and it comes with an Instant Coffee mix, so if you’re a member, you can score an even better deal.
Have you tried my Starbucks Cool Lime Refresher Recipe? It’s a super easy DIY recipe that is under $2 verse paying the regular cafe price of $4-$5. These refreshments are great for your summer picnic or to cool down during the hot summer days. You can follow me on Pinterest @DarlingTomboy to check out what I’m pinning.