If you’re an Avocado lover like myself, you must try this amazing BLT Avocado Chopped Salad! It’s Delish! You will likely have all of the ingredients in your home.
BLT Avocado Salad
- 2 cups of chopped lettuce
- 2 cups of chopped arugula
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, quartered
- 4 slices thick-cut bacon, friend and crumbled
- 1 cup sweet corn
- 2-3 avocado
- 4 oz feta, crumbled
- 1 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lime, juiced
- salt & pepper to taste
- Mix following ingredients in a bowl: chopped lettuce, arugula, grape tomatoes
- Top your salad with cooked and crumbled bacon, avocado, sweet corn
- Add the olive oil, lime juice, salt and pepper, mix well
I love this easy and delicious salad, it’s a quick midweek dinner recipe. Plus, you can add any protein to make it extra fulfilling, I love mine topped with grilled chicken or tri-tip.
Kitchen Gadget: I love using vegetable and fruit slicers, I found one on Amazon.com that can save you time in the kitchen.
Enjoy this light meal with a tasty drink, I’ve recreated a DIY Starbucks Mango Dragonfruit Refresher, the recipe is super quick. Check it out and let me know what you think, these two recipes make a killer summer combo for those hot summer days.
Zachary loves this recipe, it’s filled with so much flavor, we can hardly keep our hands off the bacon bits. You can serve this for your next family gathering, your guest will love the avocado and bacon toppings.