I love attending parties and special events, especially when they have mocktails, ever try a poinsettia mocktail, here’s the recipe! It’s a fun way to change-up the beverages and get creative. I recently went to a Pier1 DIY In-Store learning event. We were enjoying a fun DIY party! I can proudly 😍 say I can now tablescape, decorate lanterns and much more. I made new friends at this fun decor party, and fell in love with the beverage. In my home, you’ll always find a sparkling drink, so this was right up my alley! Check out this delicious mocktail recipe that Pier1 shared with me.
Poinsettia Mocktail Recipe
- Cranberry juice cocktail
- Orange juice (no pulp)
- Sparkling apple cider or sparkling white grape juice
- Orange slices or peel for Garnish (optional)
- Frozen cranberries for Garnish (optional)
punch bowl party size
- Grab a large punch bowl
- Mix 1 part orange, 2 parts cranberry juice and 2 parts sparkling juice/cider
- Pour sparkling beverage just before serving to preserve the bubbles
- Add a bag of frozen cranberries and sliced oranges
- serve over ice
Want to make it a Cocktail instead of a Mocktail?
Single Serving: Use Champagne instead of the sparkling cider/juice and replace the 2 oz orange juice with 1/2 oz. of orange liqueur.
You can check out my White Elephant post to see how I disguised my gift cards for a fun surprise! Every year I try to create new recipes and creative ways to surprise my secret santa or the gift receivers at our annual family christmas party. Happy Holidays!