Make this easy 4th of July Breakfast idea: Egg in a basket, with ingredients that you already have at home! This is an easy brunch meal that kids and adults will love. Zachary, my four-year old gobbled down his breakfast and loved the fun creativity.
I used a star Patriotic Cookie Cutter to stamp a hole in my bread.
You can change-up your cookie cutter shape for different holidays! 🐰🎃🎄
4th of July Breakfast Egg in a Basket
- 1 Slice of Bread
- 1 Whole Egg
- 1 cup of Strawberries
- 1 cup of Blueberries
- Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper
- Patriotic Cookie Cutter Shape
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray olive oil on a baking sheet
- Get the slice of bread and cookie cutter
- Stamp the bread with the cookie cutter to make a hole
- Place the bread on the baking sheet and spray with olive oil
- Crack an egg into the hole
- Add Salt and Pepper to taste
- Bake for 5 minutes at 400 degrees
- Rinse berries in running water, slice strawberries
- Serve the Egg in a Basket with Berries, create a flag pattern with berries
Make this Starbucks Dragonfruit Refresher Copycat Recipe!
If you’re looking to make a delicious brunch summer drink, try making this refreshing Starbucks Mango Dragonfruit Refresher Copycat Recipe I created! It’s popular on Pinterest! Simply multiply the ingredients and your brunch game will change. We love to make easy breakfast recipes that don’t require extra ingredients that we may not have on hand. This was a simple way for us to make a cute brunch meal for our kids.
Another fun idea is to place your red and blue berries on a kabob skewers for your next picnic! These make a fun and easy sweet treat that isn’t too sugar loaded. Zachary likes his berries with cool whip, fill some individual dixie cups so your guest can dip their fruit.