Make this delicious and easy oreo cheesecake recipe for your next event! No long hour or overnight wait period, just whip up the ingredients and bake in less than 40 minutes! You can make this as a pie dish. As an alternative option, use crushed Oreos for the pie crust base, or place an Oreo cookie into a cupcake liner and make individual servings.
I absolutely loved these recipe, it was stress free and my kids helped, no mess and super quick clean up. Which is what every mother loves 😉. Most of the ingredients may be on hand, you can easily double or triple this recipe to make them for a large event.
I added crushed Oreos into my batter mix, this is optional. I’ve seen people use additional crushed Oreos as a topping and they’ll add a nutella filling for a sweet kick.
Cooking Tools that I Used:
- Cupcake/Muffin Pan – Would not Recommend a Silicone style
- Baking Mixer – I have the KitchenAid Mixer but in the Artisan Mini Size, I Love It!
- Cupcake Liners
- Cupcake Travel Containers – there are plenty of styles that are reusable and disposable
Print the Recipe Below!
Easy Oreo Cheesecake Recipe | Cupcake Bites
- 1 package Double Stuffed Oreo Cookies 18 for Cupcake Liners, 10 to crush for topping
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream
- 16 oz Cream Cheese (2) 8 oz. packages
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1 pinch Salt
- Preheat the Oven to 275 degrees
- Use a Cupcake sheet, line it with Cupcake Liners
- Add 1 Double Stuffed Oreo to each cupcake serving
- In a large bowl (or mixer), beat the cream cheese and sugar together, until it's smooth
- Add the sour cream, salt, vanilla extract and eggs, beat until it's fully mixed and fluffed
- Scoop the cheesecake batter mix into each cupcake serving
- Optional Filling: Crush desired amount of Double Stuffed Oreos in a bowl, mix in batter
- Optional Topping: Layer Double Stuffed Oreos on the batter as a Topping
- Bake in the oven for 25 minutes
- Cool and Store in the Refrigerator until ready to serve
Easy Dessert for your Party!
This recipe makes 18 cheesecake bites, which is perfect for your dessert party table. You can opt for different fillings and toppings to make this recipe. Our party guest loved this! Next time we will be doubling the recipe and making different fillings for each batch.
Easy Potluck Dish Sides
If you’re looking for a DELICIOUS appetizer for family or party, you can make my favorite Jalapeno Poppers! These bacon wrapped snacks are perfect for the next game day, party, or your potluck side dish to compliment any gathering. Check out these popular recipes that I’ve created, you’ll even want to try my Starbucks Copycat Refreshers for your cookout beverage options.
- Starbucks Mango Dragonfruit Refresher
- Chili’s Santa Fe Chicken Salad Copycat Recipe
- BBQ Chopped Chicken Salad
- Jalapeno Poppers
- Mexican Street Corn on the Cob