Ever thought of making your own Starbucks Ham and Cheese Croissant with flaky bread? I have created an easy copycat recipe that you can make with less than three ingredients and it’ll save you money from overspending at the coffee shop. You can even make these quick snack bites to feed a crowd, they’re perfect for a small breakfast to-go.Life Hack: You can freeze the rolled croissants with ham and cheese for later! Thaw them out when you’re ready to bake for those busy mornings.
Pair these croissants with the Starbucks Mango Dragonfruit Refresher copycat recipe I created, it’s one of my most popular drink recipes!
Starbucks Ham and Cheese Croissant | Copycat Recipe
- 1 package Pillsbury Crescent Rolls Makes 8
- 1 package Ham Or your preferred lunch meat
- 1 package Cheese Swiss
- Preheat the oven to 375* degrees
- Use a non-stick spray or wax parchment paper to line a baking sheet.
- Open the Pillsbury Crescent Rolls, lay out and separate the individual precut crescent dough.
- Layer 1 or 2 slices of Ham onto each precut crescent roll.
- Layer a slice of Swiss Cheese on top of the ham.
- Roll the ham and cheese tightly and place on top of the dough.
- Then, roll the ham and cheese with the dough to make the croissant form.
- Bake in the oven for 9-12 minutes, or until golden.
- Allow them to cool down and serve warm.
Alternative for baking spray: You can ditch the non-stick spray and lay a Silicone Baking Mat to quickly wash off your baking mat, plus it’s eco friendly.
Even my pickiest eater loved these breakfast bites, my boys don’t do much of a heavy breakfast so these were perfect for them. We ditched the sugar loaded pop-tarts and they’re going back for seconds! Change up your lunch meat options, fill them with veggies, I love that you can make plenty of varieties. You can spice them up as appetizers and add a kick with jalapenos!
Serve your warm croissants with fresh fruit, oatmeal, or they can be gobbled as a kid friendly appetizer.
Check out this other Starbucks Recipe: Starbucks Cool Lime Refresher Copycat Recipe!