Universal Studios, Disneyland, all of the thrilling theme parks are filled with awesome special effects, cool shows, great rides, plus, a lifetime of memories for any age. This won’t be a spoiler post, just a few cool tips for your next theme park adventure. I have been lucky enough to enjoy a trip to both Universal Studios (Hollywood & Orlando) along with Island of Adventure, the second theme park in Orlando. We’ve been to Disneyland Resort a few times and I’m definitely planning a trip back soon.
Tips for your next Theme Park Adventure!
- Search for Online Discounts/Coupons for your ticket purchase.
- Wear comfy clothes and sneakers, take a sweater for your late night.
- Eat a fulfilling meal before you attend the park.
- Pack a picnic in your ice cooler.
- Ask if there are Free Short Term Locker Rentals throughout the park.
- Download the park APP, usually has a QR code on the map/welcome booklet.
- Buy souvenirs at the end of your day.
- Take photos with your phone or a small digital camera.
- If you’re taking a backpack, less is more.
- Stay away from social media and enjoy your visit!
Check out these outfits for some fashion inspiration for your next park outing…